Calling all sangria fanatics!
This sangria recipe is absolutely ✨delicious.✨
It’s the perfect drink for the autumn holiday season, and a bonus is it will also leave your guests both satisfied and in awe with your bartending skills! And, of course, it’s easy to make (and boyfriend-approved). Keep reading if you’re interested!
Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Orange (1)
- Pear(1, any color)
- Apple (1, any color)
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 750 ml bottle of dry red wine
- Apple cider or sparkling cider
- Thinly slice the fruits and place them in a pitcher. Then, add the sugar and cinnamon; mix all together.
- Place pitcher in the refrigerator for 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld.
- After 1 hour, remove the pitcher from the fridge. Pour in the bottle of red wine.
- In a wine glass, add ice. Fill halfway with sparkling cider, then fill the rest with the mixture from the pitcher.
Cheers! I hope you enjoyed this recipe as much as I did! For more recipes, check out this page.