Calling all sangria fanatics!
This sangria recipe is absolutely delicious.
Perfect for the autumn holiday season, this drink will also leave your guests both satisfied and in awe with your bartending skills. Of course, it’s easy to make (and boyfriend-approved); keep reading if you’re interested.
Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Orange (1)
- Pear(1, any color)
- Apple (1, any color)
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 750 ml bottle of dry red wine
- Apple cider or sparkling cider
- Thinly slice the fruits and place them in a pitcher. Then, add the sugar and cinnamon; mix all together.
- Place pitcher in the fridge for 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld.
- After 1 hour, remove the pitcher from the fridge. Pour in the bottle of red wine.
- In a wine glass, add ice. Fill half-way with sparkling cider, then fill the rest with the mixture from the pitcher.
Cheers! I hope you enjoyed this recipe as much as I did. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
For more recipes, check out this page.